How custom publications work?
Custom publications do the job of providing the same information that can be provided by a direct speaker, in 25 minutes, to a learned audience comprising of the company's stakeholders, investors, members, customers or employees, both current and future. The information provided contains facts and figures, stories that enhance the brand image of your organization, regulatory information, and motivational messages for current and future employees and finally, information about existing products and services provided by your company.
At Foxview Media, we have in-depth knowledge of the working of custom publications and therefore we try to produce high quality, customized, content rich products that help fulfill our client's communication and marketing goals.
Custom publications work in the following sectors:
- Financial services
- Health and fitness
- Industrial or technical associations
- Luxury goods
- Professional associations
- Public sector
Apart from custom magazines, we focus on theme-based publications, coffee table books, print and online journals and commemorative publications as well.
- Theme based magazines touch a particular industry sector and give information about it.
- Coffee table books are usually oversized, hardbound books displayed on a table, which is intended for entertaining guests over coffee. These are apt for generating conversation.
- A commemorative publication is a magazine brought out to celebrate certain special occasions like an anniversary of an organization or the birth anniversary of a well-known leader, etc.
- Online journals are special online publications provided by certain non-profit groups, which help in the advancement of science and technology, by providing ready information about qualitative scientific results to the largest possible audience.